Bourne, MA 02532
Wetlands Protection: Writing Effective Orders of Conditions & Passing Local By-Laws to Better Protect the Bay
This workshop at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy Bay State Conference Center will provide training to conservation commissions and agents on the following topics:
- Protecting the interests of the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act.
- Boilerplate and special conditions for Orders of Conditions.
- Denials and appeals with lessons learned from two recent wetland decisions affecting Buzzards Bay.
- Amendments and extensions.
- Certificates of compliance.
- Passing local wetland by-laws and supporting regulations to better protect the Bay.