Woods Hole, MA 02543
Whether you want to visit a research vessel, touch a sea star, or just learn more about science, the Woods Hole Science Stroll has something for you! 12 of the scientific organizations working in Woods Hole will be offering activities for visitors of all ages.
Tours of the R/V Bigelow will be offered in 15 minute intervals starting at 11:00 am. This is a unique opportunity to explore a working research vessel. Tickets are required for tours; more information can be found here.
Participating organizations include:
- Buzzards Bay Coalition
- Marine Biological Laboratory
- NOAA Fisheries
- NOAA Office of Marine & Aviation Operation
- Sea Education Association
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Geological Survey
- Woods Hole Film Festival
- Woods Hole Historical Museum
- Woods Hole Research Center
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Zephyr Marine