Falmouth, MA 02543
Watch for wintering seals and seabirds on a boat tour of Woods Hole hosted by the Buzzards Bay Coalition. Begin at the Woods Hole Community Hall, where you’ll learn about harbor seals and their life in Buzzards Bay and beyond. Then board a heated boat to search for these playful mammals on the water during an hour-long tour.
Please dress warmly and bring extra layers. Binoculars will be provided, or you can bring your own. Cameras welcome.
The Coalition will host Seal and Seabird Watches in Woods Hole throughout the winter on the following dates:
- Sunday, Dec. 11 from 12-1:30pm
- Saturday, Jan. 7 from 10-11:30am
- Saturday, Jan. 21 from 11am-12:30pm
- Saturday, Feb. 4 from 9-10:30am
- Sunday, Feb. 19 from 10-11:30am
Cost: $20 Coalition members, $30 nonmembers, $15 children (12 and under)