Dartmouth, MA 02748
Junior Bird Club is a free program group at Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary that’s open to children and adults of all ages. The club meets each month and focuses on a variety of local species with loads of hands-on field study and guided birding walks. Many stewardship initiatives and projects are also introduced, and kids can get as involved as they want to. Come check it out and join in on the fun and learning!
Dress for an outdoor adventure and bring your scope or binoculars. Don’t have any? We will gladly lend them to you while you’re here! Parents are required to accompany their kid(s) for the entire program.
Registration is required for this event.
2018 Meeting Plans
- October 9th: Sunset Hike on the Beach Loop Trail
- December 11th: Owl Prowl at Stone Barn Farm
- February 17th: Winter Bird Walk with Paskamansett Bird Club
- March 26th: Woodcock Dance Party at Stone Barn Farm
- April 30th: Osprey Check at Ocean View Farm
- May 28th: Barn Swallow Survey at Allens Pond