Dartmouth, MA 02748
Junior Bird Club is a free program group at Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary that’s open to children and adults of all ages. The club meets each month and focuses on a variety of local species with loads of hands-on field study and guided birding walks. Many stewardship initiatives and projects are also introduced, and kids can get as involved as they want to. Come check it out and join in on the fun and learning!
2018 Meeting Plans:
- March 13 – Woodcock Dance Party
- April 5 – Spring Peeper Hike
- May 1 – Tree Swallow Nest Box Survey
- May 17 – Barn Swallow Survey
- June 5 – Meet the Plovers
- July 10 – Beach Glass Bird Art
- July 24 – Osprey Send-Off
- August 14 – Rocking the Beach Loop
Dress for an outdoor adventure and bring your scope or binoculars. Don’t have any? We will gladly lend them to you while you’re here! Parents are required to accompany their kid(s) for the entire program.