Westport, MA 02790
Mass Audubon is offering an exciting April vacation week opportunity for children in grades K-5 that will encourage and activate your child’s sense of curiosity and love of nature.
Each day starts with a special location to explore, charting the course for the day’s wildlife observations and activities. An integral part of each day is the unstructured time that participants spend outdoors. Programs begin each day at 9am and end at 3pm. Participants must wear and bring suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor activity as well as lunch and two snacks.
- Monday, April 17: Beach Day at Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tuesday, April 18: Exploring Gooseberry Island
- Wednesday, April 19: Allens Neck Adventure
- Thursday, April 20: Ponding at Stone Barn Farm
- Friday, April 21: Trail Day at Allens Pond
Cost: $50/day per child for Mass Audubon members, $55/day nonmembers (10% sibling discount)